Tuesday, May 22, 2007

cherish the moments



Yep, we be dancin fools. I caught a glimpse of Kyle's eyelashes today that took me back to when he was a newborn. Something reminded me of his sweet, tiny face brand new. It's crazy how the time has passed and crazy how it feels as though they have been with me for a lifetime. It's a tough task to cherish each moment, but so necessary. I wish I could freeze these images in my mind forever. No picture would do it justice. Every stage, the backround noise, the scent...they change so quickly. Recently I heard a quote with so much meaning behind it, something to remember as each day is there and gone so fast... "every 60 seconds you spend angry, sad, stressed, or frustrated is a minute of joy and happiness in your life that you will never get back"

No comments: