Thursday, May 24, 2007

sick babies...




Well the last couple of days have been terrible for the boys. It was really strange, I was doing the dishes and realized there was silence. I peeked around the corner to find the triplets all standing around a puddle of throw up on the floor...yuck! I was confused because everyone seemed fine & I couldn't figure out who had gotten sick. I ushered them into the living room where my next surprise awaited me. Someone had gotten sick all over every piece of furniture in the whole room. It scared me that I had not heard anything and I felt terrible. Needless to say, it was all down hill from there. Luckily it only lasted about 24 hours, probably a flu bug. Asjia & I managed to escape it, but I felt so bad for her. She could see her brothers were sick and she was concerned, but at the same time she still didn't understand why they got priority in my lap. These are the painful parts of having multiples...at times you could really use an extra set of hands and maybe an extra lap too! Today we are all better, Thank You God!

No comments: