Sunday, June 24, 2007

Jessie Davis

Jessie Davis, the pregnant Mother of a two year old, 9 months pregnant with her second child and missing since Friday was found today. I have been sick watching this story unfold. What has happened to us? Why is a story of this nature becoming common?

My heart is broken for her family who is left behind to grieve. Her Mother said in a statement today *something like* I encourage you to turn to your loved ones and tell them that you love them, you would never think the unimaginable would happen to you & you never know what the next day may bring. So true.

There is simply no explanation for such acts. Evil is the only thing I can come up with. I pray for her family, especially her little son. I pray that she suffered little. I pray that justice will be served & that her family will find peace eventually. I pray that she and Chloe are together in Heaven. God Bless them all.

2 comments:

Casey's trio said...

I have also been following this story and it makes me sick. I don't understand it. If it was her boyfriend that did this, why was that the answer. How could someone do that? My heart breaks for her son.

Anonymous said...

What a horrible story. I can't believe that guy was a cop and that he could do that to a pregnant woman, regardless of the situation.

I hope the family is able to get some closure since they've found her body.