Friday, August 3, 2007

Love it!

I am a very big fan of the German jewelry designer Niessing. My wedding ring was designed by them and it is my most cherished "material" thing. I was browsing around on their website and I saw this ring named quint...hmmmm? Turns out there is one that would be really cool for triplets and quads too! They are absolutely beautfiul and I love that they would be symbolic for us Mommy's of Multiples(sorry twin Momma's). I know what's on my wish list next Mother's Day :)



2 comments:

loren said...

OOH! I used to sell and customize jewelry for people, so I'm really intrigued by this idea... I've been keeping my eyes open for jewelry for me or the girls regarding their multiple birth. I'll have to peek at their website - my husband and his wallet thanks you!

Erickson 5 said...

I love this idea. Thanks for sharing. I will forward this on to my hubby...my anniversary is coming up!